Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | en Español
In celebration of their 20th Anniversary, the Hays County Master Naturalists were recognized at the July 9th City Council meeting. We appreciate all they do for the community. Here are just a few of their accomplishments:
• 684 individuals trained in the program, including 41 trainees in the 2019 class
• 210 currently active members
• 57 projects in Hays and adjacent counties
• 160,950 hours of volunteer service contributed, which the State of Texas currently values at $25.43 per hour for a total of $4,092,958;
• Assisting with the improvement, management, and maintenance of Charro Ranch Park;
• Assisting in the funding and construction of improvements in Dripping Springs parks, including trails, wildlife viewing stations, bird nesting boxes, a native plant demonstration garden, wildlife rain guzzlers, and a rainwater collection system; and
• Co-sponsoring the Texas Night Sky Festival and star parties, and supporting the city’s nomination to become an International Dark Sky Community
To read the proclamation in its entirety, please click here.
Thank you Hays County Master Naturalists!
Dripping Springs, Tx.
511 Mercer Street
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
Phone: (512) 858-4725
P.O. Box 384
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, except holidays.
Fees & Charges
The fee schedule for the city shall be interpreted as that ordinance enacted by the city council, as may be amended, which sets out the standard charges and costs imposed by the city. Any reference to the “Fee Schedule” or “Appendix A” of the Code of Ordinances shall mean the current, most recently enacted version of the fee schedule regardless of whether it is published in the Code of Ordinances. Copies of the current Fee Schedule can be downloaded here, or by request to the City Secretary.
Budget & Tax Rate
Ordinance 2019-32 Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Approved Municipal Budget
Ordinance 2019-33 2019 Ad Valorem Tax Rate and Levy
Resolution No. 2019-R35 Ratification of the Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Municipal Budget
Proposed Fiscal Year 2019 - 2020 Budget
Approved FY 2018-2019 Municipal Budget
Ordinance No. 2018-21 FY 2018-2019 Tax Levy Ordinance (Ad Valorem Tax Rate)
Ordinance No. 2018-22 FY 2018-2019 Municipal Budget
Resolution 2018-R27 Ratification of FY 2018-2019 Municipal Budget
Ordinance No. 2019-01 FY 2019 Budget Amendment
Ordinance No. 2019-16 FY 2019 Budget Amendment
The City of Dripping Springs provides this site as a public service. Unauthorized attempts to modify any information stored on this site or utilize this site for other than its intended purposes are prohibited. The town makes no claims or guarantees about the accuracy or currency of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in its contents. All information and data on this website is subject to change without notice. Neither the town nor its affiliates, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by use of this website or in reliance upon the information contained herein or linked hereto. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own risk and discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material.
Copyright © 2016 - Dripping Springs, TX. USA