Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | en Español
BLANK APPLICATION FORM: Application to Serve on a City of Dripping Springs Commission/Committee/Board
(a) Advisory role. The commission shall act generally in an advisory capacity to the city council in the acquisition, development, utilization, operation, improvement, equipment and maintenance of all park playgrounds and recreational areas owned or controlled by the city.
(b) Recommendations. It shall be the duty of the commission to make recommendations to the city council pertaining to:
(1) The maximum utilization of the parks and park facilities by the DSISD, local athletic associations and the local public.
(2) Utilization of the park facilities to accommodate the athletic program of the DSISD and local athletic associations.
(3) Establishment of rules and regulations governing the utilization of the parks.
(4) Future development of parks, playgrounds and recreational facilities.
(c) Activities. The commission shall:
(1) Schedule special events;
(2) Establish an operating budget with approval of the council;
(3) Establish a maintenance program;
(4) Provide the council with quarterly and annual financial statements;
(5) Show income, expenditures and profit or loss of the city’s park facilities;
(6) Make recommendations pertaining to the city’s master park plan; and
(7) Prescribe and approve a schedule of activities of park facilities.
(d) Cooperation. The commission shall at all time seek to promote the close cooperation between the city, the DSISD, and the DSYSA and all private citizen’s institutions and agencies interested in conducting recreational activities to the end that all recreational resources within the city may be coordinated to secure the greatest public welfare.
(Ordinance 1500.3, ex. A, sec. 5, adopted 8/9/05)
Dripping Springs, Tx.
511 Mercer Street
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
Phone: (512) 858-4725
P.O. Box 384
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
FEES & CHARGES
AN ORDINANCE AMENDING ARTICLE Al.OOO (GENERAL PROVISIONS),
SECTION Al.OOl OF THE DRIPPING SPRINGS CODE OF ORDINANCES;
MODIFYING THE STANDARD FEE SCHEDULE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE
PERMIT FEES, USE FEES, AND OTHER FEES RELATED TO MUNCIPAL
AUTHORIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIES; PROVIDING FOR THE
FOLLOWING: RULES; STANDARDS; PROCEDURES; CRIMINAL
PENALTIES; AND, SEVERABILITY DOWNLOAD FEE SCHEDULE
Budget & Tax Rate
FISCAL YEAR 2017 BUDGET
2017 TAX LEVY
The City of Dripping Springs provides this site as a public service. Unauthorized attempts to modify any information stored on this site or utilize this site for other than its intended purposes are prohibited. The town makes no claims or guarantees about the accuracy or currency of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in its contents. All information and data on this website is subject to change without notice. Neither the town nor its affiliates, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by use of this website or in reliance upon the information contained herein or linked hereto. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own risk and discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material.
Copyright © 2016 - Dripping Springs, TX. USA