Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | en Español
• Partnership. Community members have a right to be involved in decisions that affect them. Stakeholders can influence decision-making and receive feedback on how their input was used.
• Early Involvement. Public involvement is an integral part of implementing city policies, programs and projects. We work hard to engage the public early and often at each major milestone: opportunity identification, concept development, design and implementation.
• Inclusiveness. Our dialogue is two-way communication and includes identifying, reaching out to and engaging a diverse group of stakeholders that is representative of this community.
• Transparency. Public decision-making processes are accessible, open, honest and easy to follow. Members of the public receive the information with enough time in advance to participate effectively.
• Accountability. City leaders and staff are accountable for ensuring meaningful public involvement in the work of city government and to consider it in the decision-making process.
Get Involved. The City is currently seeking input on a variety of projects. Click on a project below to learn more. Your participation is critical to the success and development of our community. Thanks for stopping by; we look forward to hearing from you. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current City Projects
Dripping Springs Traffic Study-October 2015
Dripping Springs Ranch Park
Parks, Recreation & Open Space Master Plan
Sustainable Places Project
Citywide Trails Plan Amended June 2015
Email: To submit a request by email, complete the Request for Public Information Form and email it to the City Secretary Andrea Cunningham at email@example.com.
Mail: To submit a request by mail, complete the Request for Public Information Form and submit it to: City of Dripping Springs, City Secretary's Office PIA, P.O. Box 384, Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
Dripping Springs, Tx.
511 Mercer Street
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
Phone: (512) 858-4725
P.O. Box 384
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, except holidays.
Fees & Charges
The fee schedule for the city shall be interpreted as that ordinance enacted by the city council, as may be amended, which sets out the standard charges and costs imposed by the city. Any reference to the “Fee Schedule” or “Appendix A” of the Code of Ordinances shall mean the current, most recently enacted version of the fee schedule regardless of whether it is published in the Code of Ordinances. Copies of the current Fee Schedule can be downloaded here, or by request to the City Secretary.
Budget & Tax Rate
Fiscal Year 2021
Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Proposed Municipal Budget
Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Approved Municipal Budget
Ratification of Budget & Tax Rate
2020 Approved Ad Valorem Tax Rate & Levy
Ordinance No. 2020-48 Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Budget Amendment
Ordinance No. 2021-09 Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Budget Amendment
Fiscal Year 2020
Ordinance 2019-32 Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Approved Municipal Budget
Ordinance 2019-33 2019 Ad Valorem Tax Rate and Levy
Resolution No. 2019-R35 Ratification of the Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Municipal Budget
Proposed Fiscal Year 2019 - 2020 Budget
Ordinance 2019-47 DSRP Budget Amendment
Ordinance 2020-04 Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Budget Amendment
Ordinance 2020-07 Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Budget Amendment
Ordinance 2020-30 Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Budget Amendment
Ordinance 2020-50 Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Budget Amendment
The City of Dripping Springs provides this site as a public service. Unauthorized attempts to modify any information stored on this site or utilize this site for other than its intended purposes are prohibited. The town makes no claims or guarantees about the accuracy or currency of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in its contents. All information and data on this website is subject to change without notice. Neither the town nor its affiliates, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by use of this website or in reliance upon the information contained herein or linked hereto. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own risk and discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material.
Copyright © 2020 - Dripping Springs, TX. USA