The Communications & Marketing Department provides up-to-date news and information to the community and shares all the good work the City is doing to help make Dripping Springs the wonderful place it is.
We work with the City Council and the City Leaders to develop and implement the City's strategic communications plan.
This work includes:
- Press relations, public and media relations and activities
- Public information sharing on major news events affecting the City
- Overseeing the City's social media channels
- Creation and content management on the City's websites
- Marketing and promotions for the City
- Branding guidelines for all City projects & services
- Actively promote City projects, events, programs, and initiatives
The Communications Department is the point of contact for all media requests. We foster positive relationships with local and national media and provide timely and responsive information to media inquiries.
If you're with the press or are requesting an interview, please email Lisa Sullivan, the Communications and Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you are requesting and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Remember to follow us on social media!
|Lisa Sullivan||Communications Director||512-858-4725|