Want to become a vendor? Here is the information you need along with some important resources!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Dripping Springs Farmers Market as a vendor!
The city-run market is managed by an eight-member Committee (FMC) which meets once monthly to review new applications. New applicants are encouraged to attend reviews to meet the Committee and give two-minute presentations of their brands. When submitting an application, ensure that all applicable licenses and permits are included.
- New Application: $30
- Yearly Membership (paid after applicant’s approval): $40
- Application Update, if any changes to products: $20
- Weekly booth space rental varies by category and can be found on the application. Categories are assigned by FMC.
Application Checklist (Pg. 6 of application):
- Completed and signed Vendor Participation Application
- $30 Vendor Application fee (non-refundable). Only credit card payments accepted.
- Signed Rules and Regulations Form
- Important Market Rules signed by each salesperson
- Completed Farmers Market Online Bio Form
- Included product labels for all listed market products
- Current copies of all necessary licenses and permits
- Printed map detailing directions to farm/business
Before submitting an application and payment, make sure to contact the Market Manager at 512.750.5942 or email@example.com.
New Vendor Tools & Resources
To Pay Application Fee
- Click this link and click “Create an Account” at top-right. When entering name, please use the name of your business.
- Click this link and select 00.2022 Farmers Market Vendor Application Fee from the program list.
Reporting Form: Farmers Market Incident Form