The City Attorney is an officer of the City appointed by the City Council. The Attorney is charged with a number of diverse responsibilities, including:
- Advising elected and appointed officials and boards
- Advising employees on City related matters
- Reviewing and revising ordinances, policies, and procedures
- Drafting contracts and other agreements for the city
- Assisting with legislative matters
About Laura Mueller:
Laura Mueller specializes in Municipal Law, Open Government, Constitutional Law, Land Use, and Employment Law. She's a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Government Law Section, and the Texas City Attorneys Association. Before working for the City, she worked at the Bojorquez Law Firm, P.C., the Texas Municipal League, and the Supreme Court of Texas.
Mission: to assist the City of Dripping Springs, its officials, its volunteers, and its employees to make the best decisions for the City and its residents.
“Dripping Springs is a unique and wonderful community that has many opportunities for growth and improvement that I enjoy assisting with. I am excited to be a member of City Staff and the Dripping Springs community.” ~ Laura Mueller